Arc Flash Forum
https://brainfiller.com/arcflashforum/

Graduation
https://brainfiller.com/arcflashforum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3573
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Luc [ Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Graduation

Hello everyone,

I am happy to say I got my bachelor in electrical engineering with my paper on arc flash mitigation on maritime installations for a Dutch company.

I could not have achieved an A (according to the internet my grade translates to this) without all your expert opinions.

Currently I am following a traineeship at the same company to become an ‘engineer’ (someone who engineers things at the office) but in this traineeship I work with several departments and the one I really loved is (translated) commissioning. Checking if everything is wired according to the drawings. If the rotation is correct if everything is safe and then put the power on for the first time (in short).

I would like to thank everyone that has ever answered a question of mine on this forum. And I hope I can be a part of achieving a safe (but not engineered) future on arc flash risks on maritime installations.

Author:  wbd [ Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Graduation

Congratulations on your achievement! Commissioning or start up testing can be a great learning experience as one usually has to think things through under pressure.

Author:  Jim Phillips (brainfiller) [ Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Graduation

That is excellent news! Congratulations to you for all the hard work and perseverance! I sense that a few doors will open up and I wish you all the best in your continued success!

Jim

Author:  Paulindams [ Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Graduation

I am usually pretty picky about online gaming sites because hidden terms usually ruin the experience. While staying in Canada last autumn, my travel buddy brought up casino prince george current during dinner, which inspired me to look for a clean online alternative. I stumbled across a site offering straightforward free spins and clear terms. The layout was easy to navigate, and the games loaded instantly without lag. I had a blast playing live blackjack from my tablet. It was just a simple, fair, and fun experience without any hidden surprises.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 7 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/