It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:44 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Graduation
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:07 pm 
Sparks Level

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:57 am
Posts: 66
Location: the Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I am happy to say I got my bachelor in electrical engineering with my paper on arc flash mitigation on maritime installations for a Dutch company.

I could not have achieved an A (according to the internet my grade translates to this) without all your expert opinions.

Currently I am following a traineeship at the same company to become an ‘engineer’ (someone who engineers things at the office) but in this traineeship I work with several departments and the one I really loved is (translated) commissioning. Checking if everything is wired according to the drawings. If the rotation is correct if everything is safe and then put the power on for the first time (in short).

I would like to thank everyone that has ever answered a question of mine on this forum. And I hope I can be a part of achieving a safe (but not engineered) future on arc flash risks on maritime installations.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Graduation
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:03 am 
Plasma Level
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 881
Location: Rutland, VT
Congratulations on your achievement! Commissioning or start up testing can be a great learning experience as one usually has to think things through under pressure.

_________________
Barry Donovan, P.E.
www.workplacesafetysolutions.com


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Graduation
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:16 am 
Plasma Level
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:00 pm
Posts: 1738
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
That is excellent news! Congratulations to you for all the hard work and perseverance! I sense that a few doors will open up and I wish you all the best in your continued success!

Jim


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Graduation
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:57 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:06 am
Posts: 1
I am usually pretty picky about online gaming sites because hidden terms usually ruin the experience. While staying in Canada last autumn, my travel buddy brought up casino prince george current during dinner, which inspired me to look for a clean online alternative. I stumbled across a site offering straightforward free spins and clear terms. The layout was easy to navigate, and the games loaded instantly without lag. I had a blast playing live blackjack from my tablet. It was just a simple, fair, and fun experience without any hidden surprises.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
© 2022-2025 Arcflash Forum / Brainfiller, Inc. | P.O. Box 12024 | Scottsdale, AZ 85267 USA | 800-874-8883